Nationalität / Nationality
Ausbildung / Formation
2012 – 2014 Master of Arts (Pass with Merit), King’s College London, United Kingdom, History of Philosophy
2008 – 2012 Bachelor of Arts (Second Class Honours, First Division), Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, Major: Philosophy, Minor: Modern Irish
Praktika & Berufserfahrung / Internships and professional experiences
10.2014 – 09.2016 PayPal Europe SE, Risk Appeals Teammate, Berlin, Germany
- Ensuring the legitimacy of PayPal accounts and their owners and assessment of all related risk, with the aid of documentation and information provided by customers.
- Contacting customers to verify activity.
- Identifying and escalating risk trends as appropriate.
- Quality control for risk teams across three sites in Berlin and Ireland.
08.2014 – 10.2014 Capgemini Polska Sp. z o.o, HR Process Analyst, Krakow, Poland
Maintaining Payroll data for Syngenta, a global Swiss agrochemical and seeds company.
05.2013 – 07.2013 Keystone Accountability, Intern, London, United Kingdom
- Writing a report on the performance of 13 Belgian NGOs based on feedback received from their southern partner organisations.
- Co-ordinating the project between all stakeholders.
Auslandsaufenthalte / Stays abroad
Summer/Autumn 2011 – Seasonal student help at Cunningham Moving and Storage, San Francisco, United States of America
Summer/Autumn 2009 – Seasonal student help at Jack Astor’s Bar and Grill, Toronto, Canada
Spring/Summer 2006 – School exchange, Lycée Sacre-Coeur La Salle, St-Brieuc, France
Sprachen (Sprachniveau nach europ. Referenzrahmen) / Language Skills
- English – Native Speaker
- Irish – Native Speaker
- German – C1 (TestDaf)
- Chinese – B1/A2
- French – B1
- Romanian – Basic Knowledge
- Italian – Basic Knowledge
- Latin – Basic Knowledge
- Ancient Greek – Basic Knowledge