Academic year 2017/2018 - call for submissions
Deadline for applications: March 2017
News vom 01.12.2016
The postgraduate Master of European Studies is a one-year full time/two-year part time MA programme that equips a class of approximately 25 students with an in depth, interdisciplinary knowledge about the European Union. In a unique cooperation, Freie Universität Berlin and Technische Universität Berlin have jointly offered the programme since 1998. The curriculum is geared towards students interested in developing EU-related expertise for subsequent employment in public administration, non-governmental organisations or business. On-the-job experience and networking are integral elements of the programme. Located in a Villa at the heart of Freie Universität’s main campus, the programme offers students an ideal working environment.
Contents and Focal Points:
- The European Union: legal, economic, and political community
- Field trip to the EU institutions in Brussels and Luxemburg
- Internship of a minimum of two months, in public administration, non-governmental organisations or business (e.g. with ministries, EU institutions, embassies, think tanks, foundations, trade associations, major consultancies and corporations)
Further detailed information about the study programme can be found in the call for submissions (see download area on the left) and here.
Application: Applications for the academic year 2017/18 will be accepted via email to email@example.com between 1 December 2016 and March 2017. A complete application consists of:
- Cover letter
- CV (tabular form)
- Copy of university degree(-s)
- Copy of high school degree
- Proof of required language skills
- References from previous employers
- Two academic references
University degrees may be submitted later if need be, however, not later than the beginning of October 2017. This must be indicated in the application file! Furthermore, we kindly ask you to submit only one PDF-file. Please merge multiple documents to one file!
Applications have to be addressed until March 2017 to:
Chairperson of the Admission Committee
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact:
Tel: +49 (0)30 838 53433
Fax: +49 (0)30 838 4 58475