Postgraduate Master of European Studies, Berlin
The Postgraduate Master of European Studies is a one-year full time/two-year part time MA programme that equips a class of approximately 25 students with an in depth, interdisciplinary knowledge about the European Union. In a unique cooperation, Freie Universität Berlin and Technische Universität Berlin have jointly offered the programme since 1998. The curriculum is geared towards students interested in developing EU-related expertise for subsequent employment in public administration, non-governmental organisations or business. On-the-job experience and networking are integral elements of the programme.
We offer you:
- A one year full-time postgradual Master programme, academic degree: Master of European Studies (M.E.S)
- Practice-oriented education via internships, excursions and teaching staff
- An international and interdisciplinary approach: our teaching is comprised of legal, economic, political, and cultural sciences, and an international and motivated student and faculty body
- Berlin as an ideal and strategic location to study European Integration: as Germany´s capital and connecting point between Eastern, Western and Central Europe, it is one of the main stages for political and cultural activity, and seat of many national and international organisations and institutions
- europawissenschaften,berlin,postgraduiert,master, weiterbildung,fu,hu,tu,europ,stud,mes, europe, europa, european studies, european master, european studies master, studieren, europawissenschaft, europastudien